Tuesday, 02 December 2008
A little while back I designed a simple social networking website for a client making use of UrlRewriter.net for rewriting their dynamic url's into readable static url's. After a couple of months I realised that Google was not indexing these pages and so I started doing a bit of digging. What I found was that Google made updates to their crawler's browser information, identifying the crawler as a Mozilla type browser. Previously the Google crawler identified itself as a generic browser within ASP.Net...
posted on Tuesday, 02 December 2008 12:31:49 (South Africa Standard Time, UTC+02:00)  #    Comments [0] Trackback